Monday, August 16, 2010

Free classes

Hi! I am so excited to begin teaching Kindermusik in a few short weeks!
I am nearing the end of my training now with just my practicum left and I need your help.
I need five students and their parents to attend a four class/two week practicum.
Practicum classes are FREE
and will be held Tuesday August 24th, Thursday August 26th,
and the following week Tuesday August 31st and Thursday September 2nd.
At 10:30AM
The practicum is geared towards children ages 2 to 4.
Classes will be 30 minutes at my home in Provo.
I need a commitment to attend all four classes
and fill out a very short online evaluation.

If you are not able to attend the practicum
I will be hosting an open house September 1st at 10:30.
Please click here to send me an email to be included in either one
and I will give you directions to my home.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Karen! I am interested! My little boy is amost 20 months. Do you think he is too little? Please give me a call - Mallory (Vongchanyakul) 801-623-1925

    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'll email here too. Faith is almost 3 and we'd love to do it...Let me know what we need to do to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I learned about Kindermusik through my neighbor, Heidi Pratt-Ferguson. I would love to bring my 2 1/2 year old, Malia to your practium classes if you still have space, but depending on if my husband is home or not, I would possibly have to bring my little 5 month old as well. If this would be too much of a distraction, I can just look into some of your other options for later. Please let me know! Tonya Hamill, tonyahamill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete