Monday, August 23, 2010

Come to a Demo Class

Wow! the practicum filled up fast but don't despair,
You have another chance to get to know me
and experience a Kindermusik class first hand
 FREE
On September 1st I will be hosting an Open House
that will include two 20 minute demo classes:

10:30 for babies and toddlers up to age three

and 11:00 for preschoolers ages three to five


We'll have a drawing for those in attendance
as well as something for those who bring a friend.
 
If you are interested in coming leave a comment 
or send me an email telling me which class you're interested in.

PS If you are interested in an afternoon demo class
(or afternoon Imagine That! class this fall) 
leave a comment and we'll get it scheduled!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    I have a 4-yr old girl who goes to daycare everyday from 8 a.m. to noon. Is there anything that she can attend in the afternoon? Please respond to mfedan@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete